- Höhna et al. 2016. RevBayes: Bayesian phylogenetic inference using graphical models and an interactive model-specification language. Systematic Biology, 65:726-736. (PDF)
- Höhna et al. 2014. Probabilistic graphical model representation in phylogenetics. Systematic Biology 63:753–771. (PDF)
- Introduction to RevBayes slides
- Available to view or download on slideshare (updated: 2016 version)
- RevBayes script for demo: lnorm.Rev
Phylogenetic Inference using RevBayes: Substitution Models for Unconstrained Trees
Software downloads, tutorials, documentation, and other resources can be found on the RevBayes web page: http://revbayes.com
RevBayes source code can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/revbayes/revbayes
The detailed lab practical document can be found here: tutorial PDF
- Search for RevBayes commands in the upper right corner.
- Filter by command type by (un-)checking boxes.
Data & Analysis Files
On the MBL Cluster
On the course cluster, make a copy of the lab directory for your analysis:
cp -R /class/molevol-software/revbayes_lab/ .
Enter your new copy of the lab directory: