Difference between revisions of "Rothfels, Carl"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 21:07, 1 August 2011
I'm temporarily being Emily Jane McTavish. This will change soon.
Graduate Student, Duke University
Personalish home page
My Lab's Web Page
Fern phylogenetics. Moving inexorably my thesis on the evolutionary consequences of polyploidy (genome duplications). Key innovation, or dead-end?
- "Moderate data approach to deep ferns (man).
- Using spatially explicit simulation (DIM SUM) to assess robustness of phylogeographic methods
- Assessing impact of dispersal distribution on population structure
- Determining impact of ascertainment bias on phylogenies based on SNP data.
- Phylogenetics and phylogeography